Posted by Chris Bourne_Featured_, Conscious LivingThursday, December 20th, 2012
She’s gone into labour!Wow. I awoke at 2am this morning, with huge movements of energy up through my body and into my head. A constriction in my throat – the fifth chakra – contributed to the sense of building pressure. I realized I was empathically tuning into Gaia.
Then it dawned into my higher awareness: she’s gone into labour! But it doesn’t feel easy, and I’d say she needs our help to ease the process…
Missing the point?Right now there’s certainly a lot of spiritual work going on around the world, but it feels to me that the main point of what’s actually happening is largely being missed. There’s been so much talk of the Mayan calendar, harnessing energy, Galactic Alignment plus so much intentioning and envisioning the higher paradigm, that it’s sending a conglomeration of confused energy through the field. It’s actually making the birthing process of Gaia harder not easier. Not only that, but it still seems to be wrapping people into the plane of the intellect and losing them in spurious eddy currents there.
Into labourI was guided up the Glastonbury Tor before sunrise this morning, a place which of course is a physical representation of the womb – it even looks like a womb and the St Michael’s Tower on top representing the male phallus through which the ‘seeding’ has happened. The rain and wind blew strongly in my face as I made my way upwards. All the while, there was an empathic multidimensional ‘conversation’ happening. As I struggled my way upwards, it felt like Lady Avalon was there, supportive, acting as the Doula – the midwife – in the process.
It’s plainly obvious to me that this new birth is taking place all around us right now, and to be a part of that is to tune into what’s really happening. To drop out of the plane of the intellect, to stop allowing mind to dictate agendas, goals and appointments, to let go of the old world constraints for just a moment in time at least, so that people can truly feel and align with what’s actually going on.
So what specifically am I suggesting people do?
Getting with the process
- Firstly to pause. A cosmic blessing is happening which is open and available to every one of us who will take the time to truly feel.
- To connect deeply with Gaia, our divine mother, through sense of empathic feeling and heartfelt connection.
- To let go. Particularly of old world agendas but also new age intentioning and any kind of rigid, mind-led mass meditation which doesn’t allow for heart-felt freedom of action.
- Take personal responsibility for your thoughts and feelings, whatever the outside world says what you should or shouldn’t do.
- Meditate. But do it in a way which is flexible, flowing and taking on a form which dances freely through you.
So this is a very special time indeed. I encourage all to consciously engage and make the absolute most of it.
Blessings to all.