2012 OCTOBER 20
Posted by Steve Beckow
Andrea was searching for an article on “impeccable integrity” and came across this very nice piece by Julie Colwell.
As a society on the verge of Fifth Dimensionality, we’re looking to unfold all the divine qualities in ourselves. They are what we think of as the “new paradigm.”
Why I value squeaky-clean or impeccable integrity is that I see it as a precondition for the experience of bliss. And I acknowledge that I don’t necessarily or even often reach such a high bar.
Seventh key to conscious communication: Committing to impeccable integrity
by julia on September 29, 2010
What ideas pop up for you when you read the words impeccable integrity? Here are my thoughts:
Integrity: Remember integers? This is about wholeness. All as one. All come into alignment: Thoughts, feelings, words, actions.
Impeccable: The dictionary definition of “impeccable” has to do with flawlessness and perfection, but in this work of consciousness, it’s really the intention of being on target, landing in that zone of the body that says, “yes, I’m totally in alignment with myself.”
What does impeccable integrity look like? Try these ideas out:
- You would be totally transparent, reliably telling the truth about what you’re thinking, feeling, and doing.
- You would take full responsibility for whatever is happening, owning that you are the creator of your life.
- You would clarify your words and intentions until those around you understand.
- You would make agreements you want to make, and wouldn’t make agreements you don’t want to make.
- You’d follow through on your agreements.
- You would complete whatever you need to complete.
- You would choose your words and actions according to who you are and what is right for you.
- You would notice power struggles and move out of them easily, choosing to spend your time and energy consciously creating what you really want.
So, what do you think? Are you ready to commit? If so, speak these words out loud. breathing and moving until you feel them land fully in your body:
I commit to living in impeccable integrity.