Aliyah Mar, Infinite Shift, November 2, 2014
THE PARADIGM SHIFT
What people call the “shift of the ages” refers to the reigniting of humanity’s creative potential. Since we are already creative, it is a matter of applying conscious direction to our thoughts and channelling this force to help humanity and the planet instead of using it to create weapons or useless substances that pollute the Earth.
This means that we first have to become responsible for our own thoughts and emotions and realize that there is nothing “out there” beyond the hologram of matter. There is only consciousness—and it is our own. Thus, it is through our consciousness that we can direct consciousness (otherwise called “reality”). This effects “change” on the “outside”—which is not really change, but a different holographic projection that we experience. The difference is that we now “remember” that we created what we are seeing, and thus can change it anytime we want.
- I would like to introduce an idea of how to change everything at the level of intent
- To do that, we have to recognize our creative responsibilities, and stop creating from fear (this means we consciously choose our thoughts and emotions, rather than creating unconsciously by default)
- We need to consciously decide what world we want to live in
- And then we simply intend a world that reflects the higher consciousness that we already embody (#2)
To change the world, or rather, to choose a different parallel reality, you have to first decide what reality you want to support with your consciousness. Then you target a section of what you want to be different. Here are few good examples:
- I intend that all leaders, governments, and institutions everywhere remember that they are servants of the people.
- I intend that all people everywhere have enough to eat and clean water to drink.
- I intend equality, abundance, and freedom for everyone.
- I intend that peace and love is now the underlying intent behind all actions.
- I intend that respect for the Earth and all her creatures is now an universal understanding, that we remember our partnership and love for Gaia.
A WORLD EQUAL AND FREE
I have long held a vision of a world that is equal and free. Life lived from these qualities, would be very simple and fulfilling, without the need for complexity except where we want it, in our creative endeavors. A world that is no longer based upon the false programming that reality is a place of need, suffering, lack, and survival, and instead is one of freedom, abundance and creativity.
I see a world of creatively-empowered people. Once people realize their own power, this world will transform in a heartbeat back into a paradise. Just imagine that we take all that creative energy currently spent on destruction and war and channel it into positive things. The world will then change very, very fast. Crime, exploitation, pollution, disease, and senseless destruction will disappear from the face of the Earth.
A CENTER FOR CREATIVITY
I’d like to establish a Center for Creativity, which is less a university to learn how to be creative, but more of a place for people to deprogram themselves so that their natural creativity can reassert itself. In this place the children will teach the adults! This center could start off as a virtual place, and then establish itself in every place where creativity and sustainable development is welcome. Creative individuals would travel by invitation to a center to help the people in the region solve local problems.
My creative work spans all types of art. What I have learned that I would like to impart to others is that we are naturally creative beings, at home with creative thought and the freedom that creativity entails. We do have to learn to focus our attention, and discipline our thoughts and emotions in order to “step up” to a higher dimension of being. In doing so, we bring a higher vibration into the density of material existence.
The tarot is an ancient tool for ascension: it shows in images the archetypical hero, who represents each of us, and represents the path of enlightenment, which is every man and woman’s true mission. We are beings who want to “remember home”—to bring into this dense plane of existence a higher vibration that is the consciousness of love as a basis for our reality.
My books are all based around the central theme of creative empowerment. I think that there is a “switch” inside each one of us that is usually in the “off” position; this means that their beliefs and emotions block the natural flow of their creativity.