Posted by Steve Beckow on March 7, 2014
As a lightworker, Jon Bliven has taken upon himself the task of building a “City of Hope” project in Dhaka, Bangladesh. You can see from what he writes below that a spiritual awakening has been a part or an engine of his inspiration.
I post this not so much as support for a project, although that also may come of it, but to illustrate the process of a lightworker’s consciousness and mission expanding in the presence of today’s rising energies and of the burgeoning of understanding that comes with these consciousness-expanding experiences.
Coming into ClarityAs I awoke this morning it was as if the veils were lifted and all the teachings and understandings suddenly were clear. For the past 10 years my path has lead me to many understandings and I have been especially watching and waiting for change to arrive.
There were things that I knew deep within my heart were true but like many others it seemed like there was more that I didn’t know than what I knew. Let’s look at both sides for a minute;
What I Knew in my Heart
- A big shift in humanity was taking place that would change everything
- I was a part of helping to create that change along with many light workers and the collective of our planet
- My desire and intent was to create The City of Hope in Bangladeshhttp://fixtheworldproject.net/new-city-in-dhaka-1.htmland I have been paying it energy for the past two years with words and inspirations
- My dream was BIG and for others made their eyes role in denial yet my heart would not let me be denied
- The financial and political system was no longer able to sustain the old controlling ways. In fact many of the old ways of doing things were showing signs of deteriorating.
- That we were the change and we had to wake-up to this truth
- My heart has carried a Superman complex knowing that I was going to be a part of something big. I knew that I was to be a Way shower
What I did not Know
- When things would happen
- How exactly things would look. What the new systems would look like and who would be the new teachers and leaders
- What exactly the City of Hope would look like and how such a grand project could ever truly come about. I had estimated the scope to be around 750 billion dollars because of all the infra-structure.
- Where would the funding and support for such a grand project come from
- Would the community fully embrace an outsider with such grand visions
- How would I be able to bring about free energy technologies to this community when the world around us was having trouble birthing any of it because of different reasons
- How much of the new technology could realistically be a part of the project
- All this and a whole bunch of details which I did not have a good answer for.
The Way of the Wayshower
So I lived the life of knowing some things but not knowing many other things. I held strong to my belief of knowing what my heart told me was true and accepted the unknowns as a necessary part of the process. All the while I continued to pay energy to dreams of tomorrow.
When I awoke this morning it was as if the path had been shown to me and those things that I did not knew became clearer. I knew that it was all about utilizing the spiritual tools that I had heard many times in many different ways but now the reality of the light was being shown to me.
Desire – Everything starts with desire. This is birthed in the heart and the energy needs to be strong, clear, and grounded in belief of its possibilities.
Intention – The intention when aligned with the creator’s plan of service to the greater collective can flow but requires action. This can be simply saying it aloud to yourself or communicating it to others via written or spoken words. When intention is aligned with the will of the creator miracles can happen
Allowance – Many times we block the flow of our intentions by our thoughts or subconscious beliefs. We need to let go of limiting beliefs and align our thoughts in purity and love.
Surrender – It is not about trying to create the answers for all the unknowns but surrendering to allow the universe to pave the way to the desires. It is necessary to embrace the not knowing as a critical part of the journey.
All the teachings that I had heard were clarified in what my path would look like. It was not played out in the movie screen of my mind but in my subconscious mind in the form of an Ah-Ha knowing.
For me this has been the way I have moved along the path from one experience to another with each bringing its own perfection.
The City of Hope was going to be birthed and built by me stepping into my “true self.” I had heard many times that we were powerful creator beings yet these words seemed sometime very much in the future.
I understood that it was up to me to embrace my full potential and allow it to be birthed and when I did it would show the way for others to find their truth. I had heard about replicators and that we had the ability to also “be the replicator” so it was made clear to truly believe and embrace this potential.
I knew that the old financial system could no longer be sustained but had no idea how tomorrow’s accounting would be handled until I got this knowing that the value was indeed about us. It would be like building a financial accounting with each act of service and good deed done.
With that accounting the universe would be blessing the giver with more and more value in terms of things like creating and manifesting. An energetic accounting of service performed.
How about money? While there is the need of a bridge the true Wayshowers will show that there is the ability to create your heart’s desire and all that is needed to be manifested will be done so by you. This manifesting will include the ability to create money, gold, or whatever out of the space vacuum of time.
When the energies of a big enough group can ground the space for free-energy technologies they can be birthed and flourish. This is why it is so important to work on building our energies so they can support the collective.
Inspirations can easily flow to show the way to produce clean air and water as well as other desires. Things move with action and that is why it is important to “do” something to move your desires and follow the energetic path no matter how it shows up. Sharing helps build the energetic bank account that we each have opened and are working on.
The City of Hope is a template much like Morocco, and others that will open people’s eyes to new possibilities which will help in moving the New Earth to greater heights. Many of the details I simply needed to turn over to the universe and allow them to be answered in the best and highest way for all. So although I do not still have all the answers it became clear that I did not need them at this stage and it was for me to rest in the perfection of the now knowing that the path is being illuminated before me as quickly as I allow.
I look forward to this project and to assisting a large number of people find hope and inspiration to change not only their area but around the world. Just like a tsunami of love in motion.